Of course there is, hadn`t really thought about checking if the links still work. Thanks for the heads up, I`ll fix them soon and since you seem interested, I`ll even send you a message when all is ready.
…and not to forget, thanks for your kind words, truly appreciated. Never realised The Underestimator had become one of Tumblr`s recommended blogs ;)
Starting tomorrow, a weekly day-to-day tribute to Punk & Reggae, to get us through summer`s last week: music, photos and info on the reggae influnce on punk in the late `70s…
(More stuff on "Wedlock In Dreadlock": The punk & reggae connection weekly tribute,
No need to worry, man, because, in the words of Louis Armstrong, "We Have All the Time in the World" ;)
p.s.:rad blog btw
Tagged by thedragnet:
You can tell a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to. Put your music on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that come up. Then tag 10 people! Don’t skip any songs!
1.Barry Adamson - Under Wraps
5.Diego Maradona-La Mano De Dios
6.Nobunny -La La La La Love You
7.Static Cling -The Brady Bunch
8.Wanda Jackson-Funnel Of Love
9.Gang Of Four-Damaged Goods
10.Ultravox! - Young Savage
Oh, now it`s all out in the open and the fact I confessed listening to Diego Maradona singing is proof enough that a) I can take the pain and tolerate totrure beyond the limits of human endurance and b) I didn`t skip any songs, as requested ;)
Tagged once more by mysteriuminiquitatis
1. What’s your name? Gus
2. When’s your birthday? December 22
3. Where are you from? Greece
4. Have a crush? I married her
5. What’s your favorite color? BLack
6. Write something in all caps: IT`S ALL TRUE
7. Favorite band/artist: Joe Strummer
8. Favorite number: 3
9. Favorite drink? Jack Daniels
I was tagged by mysteriuminiquitatis for 5 random facts about myself. Not sure how this works but here they are:
1. Since I became a dad I have zero tolerance for careless drivers and I often find myself yelling at their face.
2. My main ambition is how to raise my baby daughter to be the kickass drummer of some all-girl punk rock band.
3. Working under pressure brings out the best of me.
4. I rarely meet people who are into my stuff in real life nowadays.
5. I `d like to burn enough music to last me through a 2-month roadtrip aroun Europe.